Wednesday 6 May 2009

'Gardening Angel'


I have been very lucky with advice and plant donations by some people I know here who are far more experienced in the Titchmarsh/Dimmock/ Percy Thrower world of Brittany flora and fauna. I have been taking the gardening books to bed though!
Monday looms and I am not wishing the days away but my Guardian Angel of which I believe there now must be one just for this moment, is sending me my own ‘ Gardening Angel’ straight from the skies, arriving at Rennes airport . A dear friend and a demon in her terrain who loves a project ( let’s face it she has got one with our place!) is coming to boost my limited gardening knowledge with hands on help. I will be so relieved to have her angel wings fluttering round the landscape. ( think it will more like a dog with a bone, won't let go until it is finished! I really cannot quite believe she will soon be here!

ANGEL THERAPY


*****************
"Angel therapies are a type of New Age Therapy based on the overwhelming knowledge that communicating with angels is a major key to healing"



Well this Angel from the heavens of Guildford will be assisting me on my way to healing my frustrations and helping me make the ‘broken house’ (as a friends daughter calls it), start to get re-established outside regardless of what is going on inside. Watch this space for before and after shots, maybe just pre and post blistered hands but am sure I can post a pic of my freshly planted cider barrels if nothing else!!!!!!1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you know damned well it's going to look BEAUTIFUL! Never mind the inside - you'll get quicker results with the outside and it'll boost your morale no end. Well done and bon courage to your gardening angel!
Mad Sue (still can't rememebr my password!) Never mind the phone - the phone fairy will do something soon. (Dream on!!!)