Saturday 14 November 2009

What have I been up to...


Goodness me, I have had NO time to do this blog and I miss it.

Where have I been,,, working working working working on the renovation! I am pooped!

A couple of weeks in Guernsey, went for my sisters birthday for 5 days and stayed nearly 2 weeks!

Had some friends make a flying visit for a weekend.


Much has progressed in that time chez nous.

A recyled boiler, ( see picture) now gives us our underfloor heating. Bliss and the mogs love it

Radiators in the boudoir, wow, first time in 6 yrs I have had heating proper

A completed dressing room.

2 new floors laid upstairs, one to go, bed removed from the downstairs camp and dining table in.

Microwave and toaster located from storage and tumble dryer ( much needed) brought inside.
Painted bedroom , hallway and bathrooom
Some insulation has been laid in the loft space
Window installed in the loft.
Ceilings painted.
Enough of that for now. I am off to brave the gusty Morbihan to get some much needed shopping and makes lots of soup to keep up the energy for the week to come!

This week we hope to have an upstairs loo, very exciting. Hubby has rescued a toilet from the barn left by the previous owners. He loves the shape, hmmmmm! Is Swiss according to a search on the net and the boiler is German. It is fun to recycle. Which reminds me I must turn the compost!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done and keep us up to date even if few and far between.