Sunday 12 April 2009

Bon Amis




I thought it most fitting that I looked up and saw this sign in Beziers whilst showing a friend a new eatery to add to her list. She is a lunch Queen! 'La Table Bretonne' restaurant is near the impressive cathedral and is run by two lovely people that I met through a local friend. A bit like coals to Newcastle for me these days eating at the creperie.


After my few days in the UK - staying with a friend and her husband with whom I went along to a wedding party with and met some very talented and fun people, catching up with 2 work colleagues who are friends who cemented their relationship at our wedding and have a gorgeous little boy as a result, and then time spent in between wedding planning with the Languedoc amis, I thought this sign represented how lucky I am to have such lovely friends.
I wish I could see more of the ones spread further afield in lovely places such as Brazil and Bermuda, and some not so lovely ones like war zones but they are always in my thoughts.
I remember this little saying was written in my autograph book when I was younger. However I consider all my friends new or old platinum quality! It is often said us Leos are very loyal to all we meet.
Make new friends but don't forget the old
The new ones are silver and the old ones are Gold

No comments: