Saturday 14 February 2009

4 days and counting......




A good Valentines gift to each other I thought would be us toasting our new home today but despite not being too superstitious, we still did not want to leave anything to chance and declined signing on Friday the 13th. Tuesday will be St Valentine for us and the fizz is on ice to share with the brother in law and his wife. I hope the reality is not as such that I am permanantely on the fizz to block out my worries of this project! Here is part of it, other pics to follow. The far end white bit is the starting point knocking through to the other buildings you can see. I am dying to get no end of games into the barn space, to plan my potager and herb garden and of course to get cracking of course on making this place habitable and be there all the time to sit outside and enjoy the view of the Blavet river and the songs of the numerous birds I have seen. The cottage behind these buildings is so chocolate box too. I cannot quite believe it will be ours!

No comments: