Friday 20 February 2009

My new Door Bell!



Hooray!! Seeing as there is SOOOOO much work to do at the Hammeau and it will be a long while before any of my personal items can be unpacked, this is one thing that I can put in place without impeding renovation works.


My very rustic cutesy door bell. I love it! As I have dreamt of having a place where my cats can do proper cat things like hunt and scratch on real trees instead of manmade ones indoors , I had to go for a cat motif on the bell. My husband kindly bought it for 'us' whilst visiting Auray market this week. I am trying not to turn into a mad cat woman though some of my friends may say it is far too late for that! It goes up today. I cannot wait for my first visitor to ding my bell!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Sweet looking bell! We are moving and can'
t wait for les chats to be able to scratch trees as well! I have to admit... I was looking at your fun boots more than the bell.lol