Friday 20 February 2009

Can you see the kitchen yet??


Ha Ha!


The first day of renovations entailed knocking down 2 partition walls to make one big space that will become a kitchen/diner. I was so excited to see the total space finally. I cannot wait to get my country table in and patio doors to the back of the land and a stable door where the existing front one is. I am determined to work damn hard to make it happen sooner rather than later!

What do you think of the oven in the corner? Can you picture the finished space???!!!! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow you have your work cut out for you guys! Good Luck! I am sure all your hard work will pay off.

MichieMole said...

Yes indeed but at least it has a roof and floors so I am lucky but I have every confidence in my husand and team they will put it back to its former glory.
Was up there again today and I just feel so at peace up there so will all be worth it in the end!