Saturday 21 February 2009

Welly Boots






I had a comment from one of my followers about my pink wellies. I love my wellies. They are very special if not the conventional green. I like to be different sometimes! They are a treasured and special gift from my girlfriends down south the 'Languedoc Lasses'. I can totally believe they were thoughtful with this gift but it took nothing away from the fact I was utterly touched when they presented them to me on a girls night in Narbonne at one of the lasses 'town' residence. After a couple or more of my favourite cocktails 'Caipirinha' (Brazilian rocket fuel I had no troubling in embracing when I lived there) I had to be stopped from wearing them into town for dinner.!

They are so jolly and bring a smile to my face everytime I wear them. Funny I feel geographically closer to les girls via footwear!

However I am glad to say it is not as wet as everyone said it would be up here but I put these babies on whenever I want to and they make me feel good! Thank you lasses for brightening up this bit of Brittany!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice wellies !!! Some sunshine in our Brittany...