Sunday 1 March 2009

Flora and Fauna


The brambles have got the better of me!

I have given my muscles and patience a repose and I have decided to take a friend up on his offer of going in with his JCB and getting the b..........rs from the roots instead. It does not matter that the chicken area will be messed up, the chickens won't know if it is all pretty or not and am sure will appreciate some nice soil to mosey around on

I am keeping my focus on getting the chickens and my friend here took me to view some of these birds located at the home of one of her friends. They are very relaxing and amusing and so many people seem to keep them. They are also a practical asset. I will be baking like mad and eating alot of omelettes!

I am also looking forward to seeing the hydrangea I uncovered from the dreaded brambles which is in bud and I am told will be blue - hopefully like the one in this picture! The land is looking a bit sad and of course after yearning for all this outside space I want it to be lovely toute suite but I must wait and just take solace in what will be and try not to think of the JCB digging up the other parts of land that are necessary for future development of the renovations! Eeek!

No comments: