Wednesday 7 January 2009

Film endings

Having not seen many films for a long while I seem to have watched a fair few whilst nurturing my journey to renewed health over the season. However I seem to have watched 3/4 of many and missed the endings

Does anyone know how The Terminal with Tom Hanks finishes???? Funny this as once I was delayed at an airport as I was heading out to Guernsey for my mothers funeral and stumbled across the idea when I got talking to alot of people and thought about a book about people one can meet at an airport.It is amazing what complete strangers tell you!
I watched Bend it Like Beckham for the first time. Very good I thought and quite funny.
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans chest for the 2nd - i love Mr Depp in this role and the costumes too. Perhaps it reminds me of my youth and the image of Adam Ant in his flowing sleeves and pirate image.
Meet the Fokkers for the first time, missed the ending but it was repeated so caught it.
What Women Want for the first time. God I love Mel Gibson always have
Lethal Weapon 4 for the umpteenth time
Con Air for the 3rd time, so American and hate Mr Cages accent but do like this, I am also a sucker for stunts, explosions etc so love the ending.
Into the Wild - fantastic cinematography. Sad but love the idea behind the boys way of approaching life.
The Changeling at the cinema. Very impressed with Jolies acting.
Finding Neverland - Mr Depp again. I Lurved this, I cried.
Poesidin ( spelling maybe wrong) very predictable but had to stay and watch to the end. I have developed a small fear of flying and now in Brittany convinced I would only take the ferry for a while but this put me right off boats!
Bits of the 2nd Chronicles of Narnia. Never seen 1st one. I love the Lion though but I am biased being a Leo star sign!
I received the DVD Mama Mia for a gift.
Hm, am sure I have missed some out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful catching up on all of your news Sweetie. I am still in sunny Florida and it is sooooooooooooooooo good to be in shorts and t-shirt **wink** Take care and have fun

Hazel xx

Unknown said...

We got Mama Ma too!! Roy bouht it for the girls and Bronwyn is going to wear it out! I actually saw that one at cinema.