Saturday 24 January 2009

A place to hide..


Voila! Here is Gingy girl cat in her hidey hole Friday night. Not one of her best poses, it was rather late.
I found it rather amusing as I could not find her before I went to bed and even looked into this box a little then on a 2nd look lifting the lid completely after we had checked her usual haunts and this place is not big to search, hubby found her here. She had cut her paw, small injury, lots of blood, bit like a paper cut and I wanted to check she was okay.
That was AFTER he turned off the dishwasher ( my first ever dishwasher in 42 yrs!) to see if she was in there. Hilarious really but after a friend switched on their washing machine only to find their kitten was going round on a cold cycle I am paranoid about them sneaking in places that are not the most conducive for sleeping!!
Gingy likes to sleep in odd places, bidets, empty ones, fruit bowels. As I type she is upstairs on the windowsill, cannot be that comfy, Tabitha is on a cosy leather pouffe from Morocco ( typical Tabs) and Tigsy is gazing out of the window thinking perhaps about his next furry gift he can bring us.

No comments: