Tuesday 6 January 2009


We came across this house whilst investigating the tow path of the Blavet River which runs directly opposite our new place. New neighbours? I would love to look inside. Over the years I have developed much interest house interiors. Perhaps stemmed from living in our lovely 12 century village house which was originally part of the old Remparts of the village. Plus numerous friends and acquaintainces living in many of the village houses and watching the renovations develop. I always appreciate that many of the buildings have been standing for years and years and were built without modern day tools and aides.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but think of the bloody housework!

MichieMole said...

Yes indeed and I have had enough of that down chez nous to last me a life time. They are welcome to it!