Wednesday 28 January 2009

Man and van on way....

Well, the new, well 2nd hand van has been purchased and will be hitting French soil about 2200 hrs complete with some carpentry tool from the in-laws garage, much needed for the Hammeau, a super quick shopping supply from the supermarket and I suspect a tired husband. Still, am not going to feel sorry for him as he had fish and chips last night! I need to go and move the other cars from out the front though I am tempted to get him to park it in another spot as fear the size of this thing will block the view from my windows of the fields and trees. I am told there is room for a party of 30 people inside this monster. Let us hope then with some careful planning we can therefore get all the furniture in when we head down South at the weekend.

No comments: