Tuesday 6 January 2009

The weather myth


The sun does shine in Brittany despite what people say.This picture was taken on a trip to familiarise ourselves with the vast wonderful coastline. I cannot think for the life of me where I was! I do remember having a yummy chocolat chaud though looking at this scene.
I am doing an avid weather forecast comparisons each day.. Brittany has had NO rain to speak of and the sun has shone most days since we arrived. A couple of drips yesterday the 5th. My wonderful wellies are not getting full use as yet but I am told Jan and Feb it rains alot. Great..... we must address the roof problems at the Hammeau soon as poss.
It rains more in Nice, Toulouse and elsewhere however. Also we dont have the whipping winds from the Languedoc here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Sete!! So glad to know the sun made it up there - at least we know where it is now! The comments signed "anonymous" are from me, Chicken, because I can't remember my damned password. Sorry, you might have thought it was an anonymous admirer but it's not, it's a known admirer.

Kisses from la Poulette